Monday, September 28, 2009

Women Who Pee Themselves

RecentChanges @ 2009-09-28T21: 01:00

First a small addendum to yesterday, because I have that is somehow forgot to post our favorite waiter from the wedding:






When Ania was the restroom, came up to me and said: "Would you fucking what?" and what I was a bit shocked because I did not know that there is a drink that is so xD.
Today I cleaned out quite a lot and re-sorted, the first large garbage bag is full, the second almost as well. Unfortunately, I still do not know sure what I will take them and, since my parents can not agree, whether I get some new furniture or not. Corrosive! -.- Even though I'm not a fan of Lacoste, I was still logged on to the preview of the new collection including shopping night and am now on the guest list. As you get hold a few things shown, the others will see later, and there is also off a lot. Let's see if I go, I think it's just cool to be on a guest list: D If anyone is interested, here
you can secure places, and I will then may be present in Bonn.

Edit: Woha why the image is so huge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment