Sunday, September 20, 2009

How Much Does A Movie Projector Cost

And another thing ....

Our bet to post every day, is still going on, and it does not look as though a would like to place the two of us soon ;-)

Nevertheless

Official Blog betting break from Monday, 21.09.2009 to Saturday, 09/26/2009




Why?
Moira goes on LK-trip to Paris (I will too! PARIS ♥) and comes in the night from Friday to Saturday again. Ania and I are on Saturday at a wedding, and as this will certainly take all day, I would rather not come on Saturday to post. Moira will try though, still create every day in Paris in an Internet cafe, but actually I would not expect it, after all, France is indeed quite expensive = / The content for each day but it will catch up. PS: Haha, the song I heard by chance, but It fits perfectly: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment