Wednesday, September 2, 2009

He Acts Awkward Around Me

Halli Hallo!

Yes, I'm still alive and many many greetings from Japan for you!

I've finally managed to find internet, but it is the computer from my host family and her internet, so I can not write often, and Skype falls out well.

'm really after the long long flight, I arrived safely in some degree. The preparation week end I also survived quite well, it was in a fairly traditional hotel (Ryokan), where there was even yukata (which I've tried of course immediately). Bathing is so much fun, even if it is something getting used to bathe with others. The ryokan had no hot spring, but you had to swim two or three.

On the day I could actually planned not only as to my host family because in Tokyo Elections are, therefore, I have the day with Ozawa-san, a woman of Ayusa spent. She is with me went to Ginza, where there are many great, but really really expensive clothes. Honestly, I almost died. Ozawa-san
speaks fluent German, but I'm still all in Japanese said I could say.

Then the next morning I was picked up by my host mother and host sister. The family is very funny and cute, I hope it stays that way. There really does not speak (!) English, except Momoka, but only a little. I got a beautiful birthday cake and welcome. Found else's word that can describe it is, well, "sugoi". Or rather "sssugoiiiii" ^ ^ went

The next day, then to school. There was none there, but I got my uniform and all have spoken in Japanese with my host dad and I understood not a word. But Ozawa-san was there ^ ^

Yes ... and now .. I really had to go to school. And up to the teacher no one knew that I come. I had been in the classroom and a girl already there, which I had already presented, and whenever someone came in, I marveled again. But the response was "Kawaii". Or rather "Kawaaaaiiiii" ^ ^ This is anyway somehow the general reaction to me. I will stare really EVERYWHERE, even if I wear my school uniform and school me smile at all, wave or greet me. And then ... "Kawaiii" And I, "Arigatou"
And so, today was the ceremony for the new term and I had most of all, imagine the whole school. With a micro. OMG! But ... I did it!

Sunday. what else is there? Mh, I have no more time ...
sleep on the train, people really, the schoolgirls draw their skirts up, here's swine flu panic (at the school have to be disinfected the hands) and the cars on the street.

Now do I have to finish, I hope I have reassured you and I hope I'll be back soon to write a bit.

Much love Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment