Thursday, September 17, 2009

Craigslis Van Astro Cargo

Walking on a Dream Anniversary - my 300th Entry.


We have placed a question to post at least once every day - who ld receiver by holding, won. There is no bet it yet (anyone have any idea?), but if there is a nice profit, we may be more anxious to do it. The idea itself, to post something every day, I like that. There are some among you who make it. You read the blog almost like a book, sometimes you can not wait until the next post comes because people want to know how the story goes. I love blogging, I have a lot of fun. But just now I noticed that results from a forced bet. I blog when I feel it when I know write what I want. Sometimes I remember the day one of the text that I want to write in the evening. Since I must be gone before midnight and certainly not at home am, I blog now, or I would lose, yes. There is nothing to write, at least not what I was now ready to talk. Instead, now I blog about blogging's.
Because I love fashion and blogging, I've recently created my fashion blog, which is still completely under his wings. Yesterday five new readers were added (as I have been looking forward: D), so I have 7 now. Once I was 10 have readers, I post the link here, I've made up my mind.

The Livejournal and Blogspot world totally different from each other, what makes the special charm for me. While I have the feeling that I'm here

by the people from my Friends List my small, personal Livejournal family (which could still grow was:)), is Blogspot completely international. If you write friends there only will you have to invite people to. Of course it is always a bit of blogging for self-representation, but is now at Blogpot the focus (at least in a fashion blog). To me it is pleasant present myself in front of an unfamiliar world itself, as in front of people I know, so I have the Blogspot link previously given only to two people. Somehow the already another side of me and so it cost me only once overcome, friends or acquaintances to share it.

it is only equal to Bonn and then to Lucas's birthday. I had such a great outfit with my new heels *__*, but then it occurred to me that we will indeed be in a leisure park and there's only grass. Doooof

-.- EDIT: Haha, there are those spinners, NOW I had enough potential to write, but something by: D. Tomorrow there's more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment