Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Storage Unit Auctions Arlington Tx

for H & M!

I introduce the Happy Meme for today, just keep open, because otherwise I do not know what to write.

After tuition, which today was actually quite pleasant, I had a lovely afternoon with Philip in the city:) Unfortunately, there was the dress I wanted to buy for the wedding, no longer in my larger , SSE and now I am again in front of the outfit question = / So all in black to go to a wedding is somehow not so solemn, or

also came again a lovely SMS from Moira ♥ in Paris - I hope that we can even chat tonight at last!

I do not know if you have already noticed, but in the Blogspot fashion world is a big issue for weeks: The infamous designer Jimmy Choo designs a collection for H & , M, in 200 selected stores worldwide on 14 November on the market is. Thus, he joins according to Karl Lagerfeld, McCartney and place the other day Matthew Williamson in the series of Designer, the design for the Swedish fashion house fine pieces, which is there to buy for the 'normal income people'. Hennes and Mauritz Dear dear, I call for a revision of the definition of normal earning! However, do not complain about the prices - after all the love Mr Choo yes indeed a gifted designer whose product is so fast and especially so 'cheap' can not get quite certain. Here are a few pictures with price of my favorites, the rest can be found on this (Danish?)
Page
:



Ballerina - 60 € (so that there is currently even with ZARA, priced almost the same - but then you take but rather Jimmy Choo: D)


I can no Dä cally, but this would need 80 - cost 129 €.


Priced the same as above.


99 €, if I understood correctly, but 'Klänning med Crystals' sounds then;)


I think any price for it.

I hope I'm not so bored, just wanted to say just once: D Especially I find so many things not nice, maybe I've also just a false sense of fashion or a suffering self-esteem: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment