Monday, September 21, 2009

Infection After Brazilian

Happy Meme: Day 7

From a love SMS to be woken up:) do not [know if you like it have read with you already: I did not know if I should answer, because I think I only pay up to the limit, then you would the cost up and carry me. Said my dad anyway times. Lift us a couple of text for better emergency in Paris and here!]

I have a lengthy to-do list for September and until the move in which I now a point do wanted: I still have my old PC, on which a number of images, documents and things like that are, and it is this would I like to transfer to my laptop. Kindly give me my sister her heart 8GB USB-Stick, so I must make do with 256MB -.- Everything went well - until I stumbled against the PC and displayed, was that a hard drive is not connected. Nice stupid, I have the fact alone does not hammer out more. Does anyone order from? I had the problem ever and then I have done it alone.
For my dark blond approach is finally gone, I have today (again) dyed their hair. Which are now medium to dark blond, I have no approach more and they see accordingly evenly. My family likes it, I have to first get used to it, which have become a few shades darker namely: (

I also cleaned up and would like to continue with it I even have some money. Bags found nice: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment