Friday, September 18, 2009

Why Is My Thyroid Slightly Over Active

Happy Meme: Day 4

I felt dizzy all day, full of funny: * and what is when the airplane crashes and I die with the thought that I do full length net more've seen: (: (: (

Vanessa

says (17:51): okay I
* ü ;. bert rub but I'm sad ...


CARO

says (17:51): * then hurl myself afterwards and we'll see you in heaven;) Vanessa

says (17 : 51):
*: D: D:.
D the [runs for 3 weeks to Japan and when it comes back, I am only briefly here because I move then in November she drives FS , r 5-6 . Months after Spain] I also went shopping with my mom and told her so ill done a favor:) But she told me then bought the neon and sweets.
Now I just need a weekend plan, but somehow, each before and what is not there. Dooooof! Oh, and I needed a gift for my dad and until tomorrow: It certainly does not like me, this promo now worn a few lucky steps higher. I think the made so great, the music is great (and the first outfit, the shoes *__*) and I knew that The Hills starts again, but with The City's new to me. In the promo of The City 'Walking On A Dream' is by Empire of the Sun - the music discovery of the day, such a great feel-good song, I hear the whole day. Somehow something from MGMT. I also
am glad I did it alone managed to find my Google Toolbar again: D. Sounds like I was technically completely untalented, but no, no, I did not know that the part Toolbar means and could therefore not find anywhere. I've googled everything possible, but what can one enter for keywords? Out of sheer desperation, I've then downloaded Mozilla, which have since rumgetüftelt and behold: There it was, my beloved Toolbar. I then re-installed directly to my Internet Explorer and even if I kill all this: That I leave as soon not go:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment