Sunday, September 20, 2009

Where Can I Get Paramore Varsity Hoodie Uk

Happy Meme: Day 6 & some lovely music ♥


to have finally roused me to write my fashion Penfriend a letter or make a start. What's this? If
here


. One should be creative, but unfortunately I lack right now at this very very strong. So far I have written 1 1 / 2 pages, half a page is left free to let my creativity run wild. Then be sure to follow several other pages, also a mishmash of letters, arts and crafts, painting, whatever. I burned my Penfriend a CD and will enclose a packet of vanilla crème Do it yourself:) I hope I get more ideas or maybe one of you has an idea??
A few songs from the CD, maybe you like them so, you can watch the draw with the converter directly:) On a Saturday - Jacob Golden



Follow - Bang Gang


Hollow - Tricky
I love, love, love this CD! ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment