Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Planner I Can Type In

madita20 @ 2008-04-26T15: 11:00

I have a new roommate. His name is Billy, with all my books and it cost only 35 €;)

Said eliminated Billy shelving so finally the ever-pervasive chaos in my room.

The bread is the way, have fallen apart. It was probably due to the fact that I have kneaded the dough by hand, and secondly to the fact that I forgot that bread on top and bottom heat takes longer than in a convection oven.
Shit happens, now I'm holding bread crumbs.
My lunch was right for this sensational. I have for the first time in my life homemade fresh spinach. Me today at the market so much agelacht that I have taken it easy times. In the market anyway I could always spend so much money ... My refrigerator is unfortunately not large enough times for it.

Last night I was sitting with my roommate and her best friend (both Vietnamese exchange students) in our living room. The girlfriend of another housemate, and later he was even still in the process. We drank wine, ate, and much Gredet nonsense. Gradually, therefore, also provides us with the WG-life.

Today is a party in 19th WG I will go there, I hope to learn soon time to meet more people from my dorm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment