Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mobotix Live Demo Webcams

bright spots

Maybe, just maybe I have the death examination at the end of the political speech seminar did not write .... That would be the performance records of Linguistics.
But my teacher when I use the Turkish-language courses have been added to me as I understand proof of performance ticking
... I think. I do not, however, looks like a certificate of attendance, because I've done so far only the two basic courses (where you write anyway ne exam) and a literature seminar with proof of performance.

But in theory sees in the module directory like this: pure
I read the name of the event, the teacher checked "condition shall be fulfilled", and then there under there still ne line 'service provision by ...." and my teacher has since checked now written exam and behind the note.
The literature teacher has marked as "other" and no grade behind written because it has not yet corrected the housework. But on the other, making the detection of Participation, it has since checked nothing ....

I do not know. But I have no notion about who can I turn to, without that it seems obvious. The teacher said that is initially time you could make only a certificate of attendance. But she has something else (perhaps accidentally) ticked. I want it to her so do not go again;)
But I'm also afraid that my behind will not be recognized.
Does anyone have an idea?


My roommate can study the way on. She had to pay ne penalty, and was directly rewritten:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment