Friday, April 25, 2008

Jelly Discharge Could I Be Pregnant

of poets and thinkers

I come straight from school and sensational am mood. I was able to conduct a class German classes:)

8th Class, middle school, about poetry. I'm actually a whole week as I pondered desperately these children could somehow bring about this terrible close. I poems in the school even more terrible was the thing that is unfortunately not making much easier.

Last night I still think not with my mother a bottle of champagne available Hours initial discussion, and because they do not believe me wanted me the poem I with 14 holiday in the youth (to impress just about a 21-year-old team, the great Heinz Erhardt was fan) learned by heart still dominated. So I've
fervently "The Made" recited, and even while speaking, I was clearly "yes logically, I do that tomorrow." It

its effect has not failed. The children were first confused because at one time standing around because the stupid intern and performs to it all, even facial expression and gesture Reich Iren your rhyming nonsense.
some very smart child but then noticed something. At least the hats called pure question "Let's make today about poetry?" suggest, has become)

have Next, I have some more poems Heinz Erhardt (of which I mitlerweile also a medium sized fan) am dealt, and made the comment to which I have so hoped very much after the poems were read, ; not wait long in coming. "Hey are so totally stupid!"
How stupid because, Mohammed?
"Yes ey are so not funny. They're full of shit."
perfect template.
"Then I'll give you the opportunity now to do better."

as had the poor students in groups of two different poems theme, which I had thought before, write. The aim was that a first line imagines, and the partner the next. Then change to make it not always the same dirty work needs. Afterwards
were the poems, not as many gestures as I have presented the set, but still presented very committed. Or vorgerappt.

My favorite I would like to perpetuate here:

"Once upon a pair of underpants
you stank like a bean tin
If he was on the toilet, it smelled wonderful
.."



Otherwise, I bake bread just sensational. If it should actually taste (I'm just times at random flour, yeast, water and a few other things mixed), then write your ego after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment