Monday, April 28, 2008

Mucous Before Period Should Be

Hello Mr Roosevelt

I hate speeches. And much more I hate presentations on topics that do not interest me.
And most of all would I like to strangle the people who assured me that the second semester would be looser than the first. On his advice, I have indeed chosen more courses. Stupid mistake! Now I have exams almost every week a presentation on the neck and whole bunch of NEN. The first day I
have already written, in a seminar that "political speech" means. Only 3 short exams of 45 minutes to get to the end of a semester behind in this seminar, and because so beautiful was a really thick then again three hours.

Until next Tuesday I have to hold a presentation on the good Mr. Roosevelt. Franklin Roosevelt understood. The one with the New Deal.
However, I have the theme "Great Depression" gotten. And these nasty depression himself was not even much Roosevelt with the good Lord, but much more to do with Mr. Hoover. Whatever the case, 20 minutes, I can hardly talk about it. I understand the full economic background factors, not even in German. Still less can I understand it somehow expressed in English.
stupidity.

I've just now got like a snow queen!
A girl who has also studied English and just ne lecture together with me had asked What if I already intend on Wednesday. Rent your dancing, not in May, but there is music and games NEN and raclette evening and I'm invited:)
For me the class. I do like to get to know me, so always a bit difficult for people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment