Sunday, April 20, 2008

Do Pregnant Japanese Women Eat Fish

madita20 @ 2008-04-20T10: 33:00

Be honest, how many times you have to you for your program, or justify your job?
"Do something decent," "Ohhh so you will after graduation taxi driver?" "Oh, has not passed for more Abi well?" ... Anyone with these and Rumschlag otherwise remarks must have my fullest sympathy.

My Abi is now about one year back, and now and then one meets people from the former Stage, acquaintances and friends of friends. Apart from the fact that I did not with many of these people cared for no reason during school hours only very marginal contact, the anger rising up in me has always been a precaution pending when the nasty question, "Tell me, what are you doing now?"

Simply because I can predict the reactions to my answer. With no crystal ball.
But polite as I am (It is after all too well brought up to say "what interests you about that? We have changed in 3 years senior than three sentences together. So do not waste my time small talk nonsense! ") I answer truthfully:" I study English and German ... " and with some hesitation bit behind "in teaching."

The reaction is almost always the same "Oh. Achso. Joar, was so close, were also in your majoring in, right?" and the tone oscillates with "teacher is, indeed sometimes very creative, does not know one in three. The Abi study was probably too poor to be killed at the bachelor? Yet another teacher who really do not feel there has it."

And I would cry every time favorite: "Duu've got no idea, maybe you would have time between class 11 and 13 is a long pause to talk to me, instead of smoking dope in the park, to know that I want to be a teacher since I was about 15, three months after graduation a Internship was made in a special school, because I was interested, stinks because the school system, and because the average age is for teachers at primary schools about to retire, because is too much in disorder, because children, even those not born with the ideal educational background were to have the right to well-made lessons and motivated teachers who treat them with respect and they suggest "you will anyway never find a training place, with teachers, to rise in their profession, they motivate, challenge and support, they take to complete, and show that they care and are interested. Teachers, who have not already be seen from the expression "sometimes I'd rather be a teacher at the high school," Teachers who love teaching.

But even tho loudly about a charge that was not even pronounced?


I'm even annoyed by students sitting with me in the seminars and openly admit that they actually had no idea what to do, but teachers sounds quite good. For Medicine Hat's not enough, philosophy has little future at Bachelor ... and perhaps we become more civil servants.

Still, I'm still irritated by these unspoken "accusations" my fellow men that I should really leave you cold, do not do it unfortunately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment