Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pinnacle Pctv Usb Tv Tuner

All beginnings are difficult

Alright, this is my new kind of "blog" ... I used to blog when I was younger, about 14 I guess, but everything which came out was pubertal bullshit.
Actually I think this blog now is not going to show any difference to the puberty-blog... The only difference is, that now I'am almost 20 and obviously  the topics I'm interested in are quite different.
But all in all just stupid informing you (honestly I doubt that there really is someone who reads that) about my everyday life. Which really isn't that interesting actually.

I'm quiote confused if I should write in English or in German. I mean I'm studying anglistics, so I should improve my english skills. But I'm just feeling more comfortable in German.
Otherwise this is an american blog-system...

I'll think about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment