Saturday, August 8, 2009

Aka University Of South Florida

RecentChanges @ 2009-07-22T21: 47:00


grab the book, which is closest to you, beat on page 18 and quote line 4
"568, and even the Emperor Charles the Great Survey" (short line ^ ^)
track your left arm out as far as possible. What you hold in your hand?
my wall: S What have you seen as the last in the television?
adults on probation: D
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear right now?
a car outside my .... Mama, who calls people out .... When you have done the last step outside?
noon today, was with Vanessa in Bonn What you just did, before you've started this questionnaire?
written a different spam-entry: D
What you have just to?
Schwarrrz - skirt, blouse, sweater .... okay, and a rose-pink scarf

Did you dream last night? Certainly!
When did you laugh the last time?
It is with my mom

What's on the walls of the room in the currently login now?
since the renovation is not much ... a some pictures of me some notes with things I should do soon .... sometimes a mirror, 2 shelves, nor a mirror, a poster, a book shelf, my closet and the bed.

Have you recently seen something strange?
Definitely. Let me think about it ... okay, not really strange, but funny to me today is the meat part of my bagel ... like it looked a little strange from

xD What was the last movie you saw?
keinohrhasen ... yesterday at Ania;)

What would you buy if you were suddenly multimillionaire?
much: D I do not count on anything now: P

Tell me something about you that I did not know.
Oh Noo .... Colaholiker: S

If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? rid reduce the gap between rich and poor, or .... I have also said Jehovah's Witnesses who were here the other day xD
you like to dance?
Oui: D

George Bush!
...

Imagine your first child was a girl. What would you call it?
Olivia: D

And a boy?
I have not thought about it .... will First have a girl: D

Would you consider using it to emigrate?
YES! What would you say

God when you reach the Pearly Gates?
Do I spontaneously decide when it is finally time höhööö

Three people are the answer here.
Whoever wants ;-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment