Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Indoor Garden-style Wedding Decor

times Spam again. Out of boredom. And laziness.




first Turn your music program on "Shuffle"






second Turn on a song for each question






third Take the title of the song as an answer to the question even if it makes no sense.




4th Cheating!
5th With the answers, give your own comments as it is probably related to the question!
_
_
How are you feeling today?
Stripper - Soho Dolls / So I feel rather not ... even if I would take off because of the nasty weather like xD
_
Will you get far in your life?
Again Again - Lady GaGa / ^ ^ determined
_
As you see your friends?
If I Had $ 1000000 - Barenaked Ladies? / I interpret it this way, that my friends consider me rich and want so much money (ie $ 1,000,000): D
_
Will you eventually marry?
Forever young - Bushido feat. Karel Gott / xD Apparently not
_
What is the favorite song of your best friend?
Save Me - Jew / she does not and would rather they did not like:)
_
What is the story of your life?
Is not No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye / Hmm ... for me is not no mountain too high I climb everything I ---> cope with even the most large Problem;)
_
How is school for you?
On The Table - AC Newman is / nothing to me now a
_
How can you get ahead in life?
Have It All - Jeremy Kay / rather not Oo
_
What is the best about your friends?
Join Me - HIM / she will always be nice if I join: D
_
What are you doing this weekend?
American Boy - Estelle feat. Kanye West / I meet my American Boy, that brings me to New York and LA * __ *
_
To describe your grandparents? progress Bullet For My Valentine / Wohoo, evil xD
_
How are you in your life -
All These Things I Hate (About You)?
Unbreak My Heart - Whitney Houston is / probably not that great on
_
What song will they play at your funeral?
On days like these - Fettes Brot die / in the song man and a cat ...
_
looks like for you the world?
I Want to Love Somebody Like You - Keith Urban, that's pretty much the first time I hear that song ... That probably means that for the World I also is something new and strange again:)
Will you have a happy life?
The World's Greatest - R. Kelly / OH YES: D
What your friends really think of you?

First Love - The Maccabees / LOL!

_
up people secretly desire?


If I Were You - Hoobastank / xD apparently already
_
How can you make yourself happy?
Disco Lies - Moby / good song, I always used to include inline skating and it made me happy:)
_
What you should do with your life?
Make This Go On Forever - Snow Patril / something go Oo
_
Will you ever have children?
Spotlight - Mutemath / maybe, maybe not
_
At what song would you strip?
Neon Tiger - The Killers / something to strip lame!
_
If a man you out of a car offering candy, what would you do?
only dreamed of - Nena / xD
What does your mother think about you?
Mr. Blue - Catherine Feeny /??
What's your dark secret?
Wannabee - Spice Girls / I'm a WANNABEE: D
_
What is the song of your greatest enemy?
One Girl Revolution -. Superchick / aha

_
What is your character?
Toxic - Mark Ronson & ODB & Tiggers / yeah, your guard xD
_
What song is played at your wedding?
Crazy - KC & Jojo / Hmm ... after all, a love song ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment