Wednesday, July 22, 2009

1978 Arctic Cat 3000 Jag

I express myself from my obligations.

A Song ...
The
makes you sad:
You'll follow me down - Skunk Anansie The
makes you happy / If you immediately get a good mood:
Shut Up And Let Me Go - Ting Tings
up the depressed right / If you have the cry:

Breathe Me - Sia
whom you have already heard live: Pushed Again - Die Toten Hosen

The sung by a woman:
The Fear - Lily Allen case where you do not sit still can: Superstar - David May
[oh, there are sooo many! ]
your favorite band:
Spring (The Old Pretender) - Super 700 a solo artist:
Hide And Seek - Imogen Heap From a Soundtrack:
Who Needs Love? - Razorlight you the uninterrupted can you hear:
Somersault - Zero 7 Whom you like to hear while driving: Time Is Running Out - Muse
The what you mean: Breathe Me - Sia love
Nutcracker or Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky the du::
to sleep Be Somebody - Kings Of Leon
Whom you like to hear when you get up:
Good morning - Alexander Marcus to kiss:
Forever Young - The Youth Group / Alphaville [as in The OC * __ *] The you think is too short to:
If Love Had No Rules - Super 700 from an artist that you do not hear otherwise:
Lover I Do not Have To Love - Betty Serveert of reminded you of a holiday: Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs [POLSKA! ] The
you are embarrassed that you'll find it well: 1,2,3 Lorelai - Alexander Marcus: D
can dream of you: Somersault - Zero 7 [I must mention this point just twice ] The
for a really good time is in your life: me think of anything: count /
you to the best of all time would: Lithium - Nirvana
Good morning (Alexander Marcus) is the best song to get up! Lucas has played in the morning meal - you just have to laugh as directly and in a good mood. So perfect ;-) And another thing: The verbs game.
I read very much, especially psychological thriller. At the moment, unfortunately, nothing: /
I like to wear dresses and skirts. I have the best girlfriend you could wish for:)
I hear a lot of different music. But preferably rock.
I smell at the moment nothing special. Only fresh air.
I drink too much cola.
I eat very unhealthy right now.


I am between Abi and study. Strange time.


I go too fast (Anja always says)
I laugh when I feel like it.
I see at the moment right from Gammel.
series I like! Currently preferred Gossip Girl * __ * I write
much and happy.
I know a lot: P I want
that Lucas answers me to my mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment