Friday, August 14, 2009

Right Thumb Burning Pain

Amazing NEWS!

I'm super news, you will not believe me! And although ... Today I get my host family!

you have 2 children, a girl, 15 years, and a boy, 11 years. The parents are both teachers. With last names they are called Suzuki ...
I'm still not much information, because my entire family profile will not send it next week, but I am after all, ever grateful for what I learned today.

far as I've read the address right, they live in Edokawa, Tokyo. This is the heart of Tokyo, my school will therefore be extremely long.

What else? Oh, and probably will take me in the family for 3 months. This is common in Japan, because families often do not want to commit for a year. However, it annoys me.

is the case Hobbies: outdoor activities, baseball, baking, ...
outdoor activities? That was what I've stated in the things that I do not like to do. But who knows what that means outdoor Akrivitäten in Tokyo ... I mean, for example, tents and stuff.

The school uniform is infinitely more expensive, only a sampling: The matching jacket costs 21 818 yen! After the current price are the approximately 160 €. But the jacket I better buy is not necessarily ...

Ok, I hab keine Zeit mehr zu schreiben. Morgen muss ich meine Gastfamilie anrufen, na das kann ja was werden!


0 comments:

Post a Comment