Thursday, August 13, 2009

Preparation H Pregnancy

Good News!

Hello!
I'm so happy, because today I got a letter from my exchange organisation...
No, it's not my host family, but my school!

Ok... it's... Junten High School Saitama!!
Yay!
Saitama is with Shinkansen ca. 15 minutes from Tokyo. Not far away...
It has almost 2 million inhabitants. Compared to Tokyo it's nothing, but for me it's really really big. And if I want to go shopping, I can go to Tokyo .
But somehow the school isn't in Saitama... It's in Tokyo.. Why did the organisation write Saitama?

I will switch to German now, because I will use my LiveJournal blog as when I'm in Japan. Everybody asked me if I want to use a blog when I'm there, so I decided to do it ... sometimes, when I have the time. In German I can write faster, so I will write German.

So, this is therefore the beginning of my little Japanese blog. I hope I am also to write always well-behaved a little bit.
I have informed me a little about the city of Saitama and also tries to inform me about the school, but in legend, of course I got no information, so I had to look up at Wikipedia Japan, the kanji for these rauszubekommen school. And then the stupid Homepage this school does not work and it was not quite sure of my internet, everything else has that is wonderful. So all is what I ultimately found out about the school have the school uniform: www.tokyoshigaku.com/school/ (bottom)
you have written that this weekend is the family meeting and they hope to give me the Papers by mid next week to send. Let's hope it works out, finally, I must go also to the embassy.

Now it is exactly on the day for another 2 weeks ... I'm terribly excited!
I'm sorry, Lissy, it was not Shimotsuma!

0 comments:

Post a Comment