Sunday, August 23, 2009

1080p Upconverting Dvd Player Reviews

fable3

Hyvää huomenta!  (god morgon på finska)

Just one more week till my bday, two weeks vacation (no work yaaay!---only univesity homework....-_-) aand good news XD for all who loved to play fable and fable2 theres now somethin to celebrate:
peter molineux presented a short trailer and some info on fable3 at the gamescon in cologne! It will be released next year and for the xbox360 only. no prob. ^_____^ I'm soooo excited, a new game at last!!!

Other news are that I went watching "Coraline". A good movie. True to the book yesss. And scary, ..didn't think it would, but nothin for kids. or lets say not for every  kid. chrchr.
And I'm going to have another try: learning swedish. I quit the lessons last semester but I want to learn that language. As well as finnish. I'd looove to learn finnish but first I want to pass swedish-exams. I learn finnish at home till then. Should be okay for now, eikö? ...(cuz I want to refresh my knowledge on french and jazz up my japanese and english too.) And I want to learn italian, and slovenska and danska and norwegisch and then I will have to take a course on korean sometime in chch near future cuz if not I'll never learn that language...jaja i love learning languages. I love it to speak them and be able to understand what people are saying. ^-^ 

Übrigens, my girl has a name, eyes and new hair now. She is a finnish girl with the name Oona Aila Korppi. May be uploading some pics soon. ......no one willing to go with me to the DEATHSTARS CONCERT in cologne? T^T I'm dying here...watching the tickets getting sold.....
And no new Oguri Shun movie to watch..-____-

0 comments:

Post a Comment