Monday, July 5, 2010

Warts And Rashes On My Stomach

The art of knitting a nice pattern

... or at least one that I like. This is not always easy.

So the fact is usually with me: I see a piece of knitting in a large colored palm of my favorite color and I can then play to their liking with patterns. I'm not a big color knitter, I have done everything the patterns. I admire people who manage to knit, with several colors in a row (you know these Norwegian sweaters?) But mine is definitely too stressful. So I prefer a color and can bring a variety of patterns to advantage. I then actually have a picture in my head that I would realize somehow, and then calculated, drawn and tested a lot.

Thus also in the Top: Originally



I wanted a completely knit top for a user manual. It was just, had thin Carrier and a hole pattern. The yarn is 90m/50g Size in a beautiful bright blue, barrel length.
loose-fresh, only after some time has me the hole pattern does not like. So everything again and started to curse separated from the front. Here I close the top and made a little longer, a waist mounted, the carrier made substantially wider and planned for a V-neck. In addition, I imagined a single broad braid that is from the bottom of two converging bands and the collar then divided into these two bands.
Unfortunately, I have knitting noticed that the big braid is quite thin accounts. So all again separated from the front started. The pattern can have
I of this very British (usually colored) inspired diamond patterns and tries to bring this form into a plait pattern. In addition, I've been knitting on the sides a thin, short plait. The cuffs I have repeated to the media. Originally, I intended to use the same cuff to again by the collar, which would have made the collar, however, quite closely. Again I did not unravel after I was so happy with my pattern, so it must remain so. The pattern resolution on the collar like me very well. I am looking forward to when it gets a little cooler and I can wear the top over a black, long sleeve shirt.

The next project is already waiting in my head. I recently looked at a picture of a Triskele and trying to figure out how to get the most for a garment. I've already got an idea there ...
Before I consume, but the rest of my blue wool. I had prior to knit a short wrap jacket for cool summer evenings. This time directly following the instructions, I promise solemnly;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment