Saturday, June 26, 2010

Quinseaneras Desnuditas

Stupid and simple - but in the end it will look good.

between, I sometimes need that quick and easy. And since I'm still actually on TV recently Sara Nuru (Germanys next Topmodel) seen with a giant scarf and I thought: Wow, that looks good!
So, fix needles Nos. 5 and my left blue Apollo Schachenmayr (106m/50g) is packed and came out:



50 stitches, a right, a left and through. This results in a wonderfully cozy, thick, very stretchy scarf I can rumwinden loose a few times to me. Now is the thing washed and comes from in the box to the winter clothes. Of course one can discuss how I'm in the middle of summer with the idea to knit a scarf for the winter ... it had to be easy.

But instead I have made something that my absolute favorite part of the wardrobe is at:




This is unfortunately not to look so good, I hope you recognize it anyway.
with needles 3.5 and black wool knit 137m/50g smooth (instructions from a Verena). A simple, fitted top, were brought to the sewn from the same wool, but with 5.5 needles smooth knit, wide sleeves. The sleeves are not sewn together but depend directly on the Top The Top makes wonderfully airy. I modified the sleeves against the book, so they are nice for me and a little longer and are more. The guide has proposed for the sleeves a much thicker yarn, but I found it in matching wool and with the same beautiful. I was most fascinated by how differently might look like a knitted fabric, if you use thicker needles only for the same pattern.

0 comments:

Post a Comment