Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can Men Re Catch Thrush

Paaardey!

I got the Bachelor's thesis submitted uuuund finished. = u = yesss! Of course I wrote to the very end still not worked out so as I thought I "had seen Melikka .... you've come. Therefore, nothing was to be corrected with rumschicken large. My mother had to go through all this in two days the poor. But now it is gone and I'm so relieved!

I've completed my two new plants indulged: A
Albizia choclate (chocolate-colored silk tree, which collapses the leaves at night) and a Tacca chantrieri (bat plant). To which I've already got me huge. Is still small, and without flowers, but if it is then so far, the flowers, at least as large as ne hand, purple-black that look like bats with outstretched wings ... hence the name. Great part.
are also already come before yesterday ^ ^


Now I'm cleaning up and cleaning out the. First, for the water plants, and now I want to put on the shelf, and also because we get new windows. Two days of noise and open flat-_-Well

[The trailer for Assassins Creed Brotherhood looks great and Silent Hill 8 I'm at least curious, because there are new developers turn again . Otherwise, the E3 was quite unnecessary. Oh and Mass Effect 2 I'm through (discovered late in the game habs) and it's just awesome. The first part of the trilogy is lame, unfortunately. (Er have a change needed in addition to writing> _>)] was

0 comments:

Post a Comment