Friday, June 18, 2010

Splenda And Diverticulitis

knitting results of the last time

have this I am busy lately:




The sweater is knitted in a manual from the Verena and has a very nice Ajour-leaf pattern. The run would have a wool was 106m/50g (Apollo / Schachenmayr). Basically, I pay attention on it with my knitting stuff is always that I can easily plug it into the washing machine and the pattern forgive me machine washing and the subsequent spin. The cozy sweater has been wonderfully warmed me in so many cool evening.

This blanket has got a dear friend on her birthday:



And again from a different perspective:



The ceiling is my first "own" design and consists of several strips with various Celtic-style knot sequences that have stitched me and surrounded with a Zopfborte. The run length of the wool was approximately 140m/50g Size (took me about 900g). Since I was a little pressed for time and the project "ceiling" was bigger than I thought, I had to sometimes push hintenan all other projects. I've made about three months of this ceiling. However, it was because of the different samples varied and was great fun. I love this kind of knitting and am thrilled with the effect that the ceiling had at the end. Needless to say, that said friend has obviously got the ceiling. I'm seriously wondering about, myself one more time to make such a piece, but first I need a "Zopfpause;)

've Ever since I completed a summer sweater with wide sleeves (follow the photos as soon as I have found a way, it to present beautiful without it looks like a pile of wool), which represents the new favorite in my wardrobe.

Everything I do now is, of course, only shown when it is finished;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment