Saturday, July 31, 2010

Josh Hutcherson Blue Boxer Briefs

Viiieeeele holes

Lace knitting is so not really mean it.
For non Tricker: Lace = Spitzenstrickerei, which means that with a very thin thread, and relatively little knitting needles thick to extremely intricate lace pattern. Usually come out scarves or towels. Sweaters are not as common, probably because the real lace wool containing costs a small fortune. The advantage of a Lace Stole is that you need hold only one strand of this. And when is the next point: Lace-wool comes not in a pretty finished skein so, but in strands. And the need to first time into a ball wrap without getting a terrible mix-up wool. Lace-passionate knitters have the solution: a reel, a device to which one can draw the line and then conveniently start wrapping. I've shut my knees for continuous use, that's true but with time on their feet;)

Now I've had for a while a beautiful lace guide in hand and wanted me but sometimes venture into this thing. And then it finally opened just across a wool shop. And a friend of the owner is a good friend of mine. The I was beaten almost purely in the store. What remains to be said: Beautiful, hand-dyed Lace-strand (the strand, 100g Sun 8-14 EUR), in which I vorbeikonnte not easy.
I have a hand-colored strand indulged in shades of blue and dared me to a lace scarf (using flash to see the pattern)






(without flash to the beautiful to see color)

Honestly, I like it really well. Thus, between times by some lace ... the wrap with the would not be. And all that with the margins ... a lace-cloth must be after knitting, wet and mounted on a beautiful stretch so that the pattern comes into play. I have neither the space nor the desire to buy me an extended clamping surface, so I put the scarf doubled and pinned on a carpet. It worked well.

My sister saw the scarf and immediately ordered one in mint green for her birthday.
thinks the same time as you passionate knitter at every opportunity the same at Christmas and I thought, a scarf for the mother and the aunt of my friend would be something.
So again in the Wolladen and immediately picked out the next lines. One in mint green for my sister and two hand-colored, one in pink for my aunt and one in red-orange tones for the mother. Again I wanted to wrap but not really more. But the good shopkeeper has had a super Tip: It has namely a reel and they sent me the same wound the strands. So now I have at home, the three clusters are fully wound and start the production of the birthday and Christmas gifts can.


Fortunately, the pattern is relatively easy and quick to knit a scarf. An ideal alternative to my current project, a Ajourpulli, to whose guidance I really despair ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment