Monday, August 2, 2010

Dvp-sr200p Region Unlock

Bachelor

I 've ... PASSED! HAHAHA I'm done. (Only a cube-block course 3 days and the paperwork.) Fertig.fertig.fertig.uh.uh ~ yeah. ^_________^
I will take Wednesday from the confirmation of the de-registration. And then I'm WAY out of college next semester. Yay!
We have to take just so .. er wa to do it even now .. ne v6daisuki !

I'm now also the farewell party on the work behind me. 've Got a card and a photo book to get a little. ^ - ^. Full sweet. And actually, yes even for so were the backup job all very nice gentlemen. But almost 3einhalb years is more than enough to find I>.> Expectant go visit you stop there. War, then nothing Sushi höhö.

and otherwise. 'm Addicted to grad Persona3 (on PSP) habs about halfway through now. And I've
in rl again so captured a pesky types. I've even met with the holding, because it has gathered so sweet all the courage and asked me if we meet her ..... I listen to to be nice to people. The fact is affectionate. -_-...... and rather dull-______-......

Well .... I passed! ......... Random

lagom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment