Monday, July 12, 2010

Tattoo Artists Melbourne Australia

Young Dracula

Does someone of you? I do not know how far you so Do you like vampires, and I must say that I quite like to watch funny films for children, if the are well made and not as cheap as most idiotic schrottkram ...

Young Dracula is a series of CBBC on the son of Count Dracula, who would prefer just a normal boy. Then there is his sister Ingrid, wonderfully evil but ignored by the father because it is a girl. Robin the son of the neighbor that is a total freak-vampire, and actually very selfish, angry when mans precise. The stupid brothers Robin running behind, and of course Ingrid Count Dracula himself (great play by Keith-Lee Castle!) Quixotic between bitter and hilarious. Oh, and many more ...

Wonderful show, unfortunately, discontinued after the second season because of lack of money. The only thing annoying is the talking wolf that's too stupid kids movie ... the rest is (for me) pure entertainment.
Kostprobe:

Count: "Ingrid! With Renfield gone you will do the housework."
Ingrid: "You are EVIL!"
Count: "Goes with the fangs."

Ingrid: "Why does he get the room?"
Count: "It's his birthright as son and heir to the family"
Ingrid: "What's my birthright?"
Count: "I don't know. Cleaning my Capes? Housework? Something like that. I haven't really thought about it."

Renfield: "Now, Master, promise you won't be angry."
Count: "No. I like being angry."
Renfield: "Promise you won't hurt me."
Count: "Again, not a commitment I feel I can make.
"


Robin: "Dad, you're making strange noises again."
Mr. Branagh: "It's called singing, Robin. People do it when they're in a good mood. Sorry, 'good mood'. I'm not confusing you with my complicated technical jargon, am I?"


Naja, für nen ersten Eindruck reichts. Ich liebe diese ganzen Sprüche und die here were almost all from the first episode, there wos more, and then only when I think of all the remaining episodes .. and I write too much.
Dracula, Ingrid and Robin are my body-form-characters of the series. Just then another.

Lagom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment