Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mesa Boogie Formula Pre-amp

mass effect

Okay, I must correct myself. I said in my last post Mass Effect 1 would be lame. * * Döööp nej. Now that I've finally decided to play through it I must say that the story is so well made that the end really is EPIC! I mean, I already found the ending of the epic but the ME2! wow. But the gameplay is still a lot better at 2, more comfortable, more varied, so interesting. And not something of mega ugly virago Ashley. Kaidan being gay is more henpecked than anything else. Nee then prefer Garrus, Thane, Jack, or even at Miranda ME2-_-

Great story, a mixture of RPG and shooter, Romance options and epic ending. In respect of both parties are awesome. I'm looking forward to part 3 ... and the movie, I hope they sincerely try to make a good movie out of it. The potential is there.

way: It's too hot-_-I will once again quite a thunderstorm

0 comments:

Post a Comment