Sunday, December 13, 2009

Full Connectivity Diagram

After 3 weeks ...

Hello!

least 3 weeks written ...

Ok, before I would like the genteel civility, I first answer the other questions:

"Well, I had at some point read in a magazine, it in Japan for all machines are everywhere.
And the machines spit out cans of beverages that are hot and those crazy things. * G * Now
me stop caring whether it is actually as common as it was presented. :) "So, as I said, there are many many machines, but these are almost all vending machines. There are hot drinks now (in the summer, there was not), but they are already warm when they come out of the vending machine. The operation of the machine is really easy (even I through the war times). Otherwise, I've never seen Purikura machines. Quite many of them ^ ^ crazy, what can these things everything. The machines are real Purikura beeindruckend.Purikuras are those little pictures you make with friends in these machines, they then decorated on the screen and then printed werden.In thing that thing inside where it really only know, but The machine is then up into different backgrounds that you choose before the photo is taken. Usually there are 6 photos. If the photos were taken, you go in the corner with the screen and the pen and decorate the pictures. Since there are all stars, hearts, animals, chickens, glitter, etc. When you're finished, the machine prints it for you OFF.The Purikura machines can also look at your skin clean (you can even specify in advance the desired skin color) and enlarge the eyes.

"I would be interested to know whether the Japanese really use much placid technology. Every child has a PC in your family? How does the school in terms of technology from projectors, PC, Internet, white board? The Japanese use a lot of qr (quick response) code, only to get information from the Net? "Yes, technology is really pretty much it. But the computer they use not so much, it has not even each family a computer. In my class there are a few people, whose family has no computer and it is certainly not the money, my school is in fact an expensive private school. Why do you need a computer if you have a cell phone that can do everything? In school, there are surprisingly a lot of technology ... a television in every classroom and a Riesen-Musik/Ton-Anlage etc.. And still so much more what I want to list now, not all.

Yeah, courtesy ...
Since there are so much to say that I did not feel like it all aufzuschreiben.Zuerst even in shops. It is in every business treated very politely, whether it's McDonald's or Louis Vuitton. Since there are no major Differences. When you enter the store you are greeted with welcome and if you leave it, no matter whether what you have bought or not, thank you. When I came here, I knew at the beginning do not know how to react to all this, but the best is simply to ignore it, do it all anyway. It is just as obvious that they do it, so you have to react on it and not even think anything of it.
Oh, I do not know how to describe it ...
can do that sometime later I again ... now I'm really tired. Sorry ^_^''

Yes, have this entry I started 3 weeks and today posted the courtesy of ...

the way I get my phone ...! Well finally, I do not know how long I have endured without the Ding.Es incredibly practical, I can finally communicate with my friends and it's got really cute \u0026lt;3I borrowed it, the I have to say it to ... now about 6 months ... again zurückgeben.Ich can write messages on my phone (in Japan you write an SMS, only messages), also in computer mail addresses, for about 2.50 € per month. And for as much as I like ^ ^

I'm sorry, this report is getting a little goofy ... I'm tired and I go to sleep now at best.

http://community.livejournal.com/note_to_cat/3092044.html

Much love Marie


PS Thanks, Mom, for your package and thank you, Grandma, for the Christmas present! I was very happy and send you a photo of what has become of it when I've thought about it.
PPS I miss my Loli-meetings, especially when I saw how many there were familiar faces at the Valentines this time. It looked like so much fun ... I got really homesick. I miss you so much, Lissy!
PPS Paulina, I think about tomorrow, you and wish you all the best for the 18th Oh God, how old are you already .... PPPS
box, strictly up to practice on the balancing act!
PPPPS Wanda, where's my answer?
PPPPPS Ada, I miss you \u0026lt;3

So many PSS Oo

Oh, by the way, who has Facebook, I've uploaded so some Purikuras ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment