Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dog Free To Good Home Barrie

28th December 2009

Hello!

Christmas is over and I am also somewhat over it.
So we leave the topic at the best and look forward to next year!

TODAY, I am on the day 4 months in the beautiful land of the rising Sun! Even if Tokyo looks beautiful in the rain ... (And I can not stand the rain) I

winter holiday at the moment.
Anna, the happy mouse is moved to Kyoto and has left me here alone. But Tokyo now one can not really describe as boring, so I still try to have as much fun as possible.
Harajuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro and Shinjuku (neighborhoods) are the best shopping places and Harajuku is best of all, namely because it is relatively cheap.
There are many places to explore, I was recently in Odaiba (I did not know that Tokyo can be so beautiful ... and futuristic) and Tokyo Dome City, a shopping and leisure complex around the Tokyo Dome. Unfortunately I could not take the big roller coaster, because it was first super full and it cost 1000 yen per second ride. No thanks!
I've discovered that many karaoke incredibly fun when you have to first overcome. After a song all know anyway that I can not sing and I can even run straight on to sing ^ _ ~

It goes on New Year's Day, at least in Japan is celebrated more than Christmas. I may look forward to a lot of tradition and special New Year dishes. I hope it tastes good, especially with the very traditional meal I can not make friends at all: (
There are already all over decoration and Neuahrskarten be sent

Yesterday I was at my friend Mu-chan and I at home. ate with her and her mother dinner. It was the first time that I am at home with one of my Japanese friends (except Anna). Because Japanese houses are so small you can meet most anywhere else. It was quite interesting, sometimes to see their house ...

From 9.1. I have school again ... there goes the hard time. But at least the test I have behind me, he was at 6.12.
Oh, I have the results of Practice test will get!
Language Knowledge (Vocabulary / Grammar) / Reading: 181 / 200 (average was 148.9)
Listening: 100/100 , (average was 77.0)
I am quite satisfied, even though I hope that I get the right test a better result. Can anyone calculate for me the percentage? What percentage I was right? I can not go all ... Oh, I'll have to learn so much when I return ... ANGST!

Well enough, first for today!
Questions?

once told me of your Christmas!

Everything all love
Marie

PS Brigitte, your package finally arrived! Many, many, many thanks, I'm very happy! And my host family, who are really into the whole German chocolate ^ _ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment