Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How To Get Pctv Pro To Work With Windows 7

plastic Christmas trees T_T

I miss my Lolitreffen! I miss Lissy and Bine and everyone else! And I get jealous when I see in the photos how much fun you have.
I miss Ada \u0026lt;3! And Wanda! And Paula! And Jojo! And Jo! And my chest! And everyone else! Write to me sometimes, girls!
I want more gingerbread! And cookies from mom! And candles and a wreath! Ragout Fin duck for Christmas and the day after! go to Grandma for Christmas, eat good food, enjoy even more gifts and all the Christmas spirit ...
I want a movie night with Lissy and the movies with Ada!
I want more chocolate and more money so I I can console us with Christmas shopping on my homesickness. I want the pink boots from Valentine's High, the red hat of Meta, the ballet dress by Emily Temple Cute and do a matching jacket, shoes, jacket, shirt and gloves. And socks, do not forget!
I want Disney Sea is not as crowded and now I can do whatever I want and not always forever must be present for the Attractions. http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/index_e.html
I want it warmer, but not as hot as in the terrible, unbearable summer. I want enough Have money to buy a whole outfit with matching bag from Liz Lisa. And clothing by Wonder Rocket and Blue Moon Blue. I felt like one of those very cute models, so I can at least wear the clothes for the photos.
And I miss the Christmas spirit. I hate plastic Christmas trees!

So now I "have at least let out again. ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment