Friday, December 25, 2009

Thawing Sausage In Microwave

Christmas, where are you?

Merry Christmas! -.-

My Christmas was pretty sad this year ... What's sad, it was not nearly as much as I've also brought me to bring more Christmas spirit into the house.

I had gotten in a package, a Christmas present from Mom, I unpacked yesterday evening. It was a DVD box of the old films with Romy Schneider Sissi, the morning I watched all 3. Non-stop from morning to afternoon by 10 to 3 xD

And at Christmas there was ... Sushi ... -.-

And I had to go to school and had not a piece of the feeling that it is Christmas. When Mama called me yesterday, I got my eyes out almost cried.

But an exchange student said last year, Christmas would be the worst time, then it gets better. I hope so ^ ^ times

At least I have vacation ...

Now I've seen a lot of which I have not told you because I've always written other things and have questions answered ^ ^ '

I have many shopping trips to Harajuku, Ikebukuro, Shibuya and Shinjuku behind me was in Odaiba and singing karaoke, and even Disney Sea, on Monday.

Disney Sea was so so so so great and I had a wonderful day there! I went with my friend, my other exchange student organization in the Tokyo area. It is awfully nice, and called Asya is Russian (but lives in the U.S.). We had so much fun, even though it was very very very expensive. Was worth it ^ ^

And Bine, there was a "Mysterious Iceland" corner there, mysterious of Jules Verne's Island, in the most beautiful Steampunk: P

Asya and I have totgefreut fast (she likes steampunk, too) , made a submarine ride and a trip under the ground and snapped lots of photos. Overall, I've made 485 photos of the day ^ ^''

I'd tell you more, but no more time ...

Until next time then!

バイバイ

Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment