Sunday, November 22, 2009

Examples Of Church Welcome Letters

sucettemarie @ 2009-11-22T19: 45:00

Halli Hallo!
A new report by Marie, even if this time is not as long as the last time because I did not this time have imposed on my laptop.

Today I had a very cultural day Obaachan eingeschnuert me in a kimono (oh, how I would show you photos) and I could learn a little tea ceremony, by which I myself have pushed through with sorrow and distress, and some really nice've done wrong. For example, the tea powder-dose touched in the wrong place, which is a little green powder gebroeselt on my red kimono, and the Suesskartoffelmusbaellchen with this thing aufgepiekst got Piek as ien-takoyaki balls and got bitten.
In the evening we went to eat ramen and Gyouza. Gyouza is really great, all non-Japanese people I know here who love this Vllt because it is actually Chinese and the taste of foreigners somehow tastes. My fingers smell somehow still then ... As I write this, I have all the time Gyouza the smell in the nose.

Ok, on to your questions:
"what is actually home room? do you homework here? "
Yes, I'm not really well expressed ... Home Room is such a kind .. Class teacher lesson "? The time in which we write everyday English vocabulary test, recite the poem and the teacher announces important things. That is every day before the first hour and after the last.

"I would be so interested in the role Japanese relations even more. However, it is the case that the woman more for home and children is responsible, right? "
I can only of my family To speak after all, I've just got to know the ... In my family makes Okaasan much budget, but it boils Otousan almost every day. And washes and such. I would say it's not quite balanced, but almost constant.

"What would interest me more would be all the machines that it should be with you there. ^ ^ "
So, the only thing I've seen such vending machines are selling machines and Getraenkeautomaten. And there are too many really. What did you want to know because, over the machine?

"Have you actually also homework, like this? "
Yes, we have, but I it must not do, because I do not understand the lessons anyway, and often do not learn in time what they give us so. I only do art and English ^ ^
Ah, but Japanese homework I get on sometimes, from our teacher.

"What is in Japan or in your family the holiday season? Will you bake cookies? "
In my family, I notice from Christmas until now hardly anything. I am the one who is most in the Christmas spirit. I'll certainly get a real boost homesick times when it gets to Christmas. I love German Christmas \u0026lt;3
In department stores and so there are many things at Christmas, but actually celebrates Christmas is hard, after all it is really not in the Japanese culture. This is again ruebergeschwappt of the Western world.
But the department stores and so on Suessigkeitenhersteller see there's a good chance to make a little money.

"I would like to know if the Japanese are all so friendly, for example?? or polite? in comparison to our German ...?!"
you been all very polite. Sometimes a bit too polite ...
Ok, but because I did not have time, I write about the subject later, yes? This is a bit longer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment