Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hefty Sandwich Baggies

news from Marie

I'm back.
The blog dies not.
I have no time to upload pictures somewhere forever, I know not, how should I show you photos. Text must therefore rich. Even though I like to show you pictures of my surroundings would like.

The reason why my blog is dangerous, is (as my host mother told me) because you can see my face and where I live here and all are of the opinion in Japan, I would be "sugoi kawaii". The reactions can really not describe it to me and it would perhaps not so completely removed. I also come from bad manners, to write about me saying that I find all sweet.
In any case, it is for (cute) girls and women here a lot dangerous! Than in Germany. There are gangs who attack young girls at night, men, the photos under the skirt and make the train when it is full, grab the butt. I've been there enough stories belongs. is misuse of photos on the Internet, it is possible.
And as I (quote) "sugoi kawaii"'m making, my host mother containing worried about me.

So, that's it for today, I have no more time. I hope I'll be right back to you to report everything.
I baked today with my host family the way, German apple cake! Thanks Mom, for the recipe.

I would still like to know what you so interested in my life here, so suggestions are welcome. All
all love
Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment