Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Adderall And Provigil Together

My Kanguk

Yessss on monday my Ball Jointed Doll, a Souldoll "Kanguk" arrived. I've waited for 3 months now. やったー!^3^  he's so cute!
A few minutes ago I read that the new dolls of souldoll (to which kanguk belongs) were based on three members of the korean band BigBang!
I didn't know..but they did look like korean stars to me. Seungri is the model for Kanguk! I was like whooooot? \\ OoO /
A big LIES THE to yto7 !

Ok enough written comments on the pics are still in the gallery, so a link to my Park YoungJoon
and a little taste:

The promo pics (he is the one on the right as you can see in the next photo), that's what made me buy him XD

and that's an actual photo of my ... my YoungJoon Shunnie ^ - ^ (for more use the link above ... and then picspam XD)

(oh and I made a new pet while I was waiting for my boy. I called it Griselda .. look it up in the pet gallery )

0 comments:

Post a Comment