Sunday, January 18, 2009

What Do You Do To Prepare A New Frying Pan

Caligula part 1

I love it, I totally and absolutely do love it! (Oguri is hot there ... not only because of his body ... I love wdjhjios caligula because of his wild look ^ w ^)

As I promised, I've made screencaps and icons. There are also the raw versions of the icons, otherwise you have to you with my stupid sayings satisfied. XD

I am really angry about the link-system here in LiveJournal righht now. I tried many times but there are some problems .. ok so you get a link to the icons too so you can see and get them all here (sorry for the different sizes ...)

Ok I know I'm not too good icons. Bad. Really bad. I am so chaotic and want to do everything as fast as possible cuz I hate to wait in every aspect. Ok. Maybe next time some better icons for this was only part 1 (which is actually part 2 of the play-_-)

Now to the screencaps. I do not want to post them all so I give you a link and the best pic:
XD (. No, not the butt with Oguris This is behind the link)


^ u ^ if you ask me its the best ... although the dying caligula is so great!! (And of course the nearly naked ones .. XD) But that scene was hilarious! So total randomness. Luv ...- w-

Next time the first part of the play. Less colorful but also full of gurin-hotness.


0 comments:

Post a Comment