Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pantene Shampoo And Conditioner For Ibs

My piece of nature is gone ...

right next to the house where I live, is a small wall directly behind it rather labyrinthine more houses. And somehow it has managed a hazel bush, being installed on this wall and grow directly in front of my living room window. He protected me from prying eyes, gave a nice shade in the summer (in summer was always wide open that window and it was wonderful to hear the rustling of the leaves and the shadows in the sun ) observed in winter I hung bird seed to a tree branch and was able through my living room window to watch birds as they did a gentlemen's agreement. This year even hung the first time hazelnuts in it. In the summer, my house master came to me and says I should not tell him calm when I enter and disturb the shrub growing to my window, then he would come off. He is so slowly but surely beginning grew a little in my window, but that has disturbed me not so much. So I've said, the shrub can stay calm so he does not bother me.
A few weeks ago my house master came back to me and told me that the bush would be gone now because he allegedly Huser angfreife the wall and the roof of the house. I've tried to persuade him to give those shrubs yet, but since everything was already clarified. The wall, which grows on the bush is one of the city and knew that the bush has gone.
Today was finally time. At half past nine heard I saw and half an hour later, my little piece of nature right outside my living room window in the middle of the city away.
Everything looks so empty as from outside. I'm really sad. The M. says though that it was just a bush and I could not change anyway. Yes I know all. I'm still sad.

Some words to the Con: Thank you, dear, Keri for a beautiful Con Thanks to my three girls for really great back-and-again return that. you are so straightforward and that I always know that you are there, if I'm a little busy. It was a really smooth and nice Con.

0 comments:

Post a Comment