Thursday, August 24, 2006

How Many Ambien Overdose

byebye

AHHHHH the last day is almost over.

I again enjoyed by Shibuya and Harajuku, and have the people again, all again really durchgelatsch, the air breathed and is now learning how it all again. FAST urine and I would meet bolespastki I'm running again in time aaaaaber vice versa.

it was a fantastic summer and I have wonderful impressions collected and would not miss moment. tokio has all exceeded my expectations and my is case for VERY many kilos heavier so I have to because somehow repack your hand luggage etc

despite this beautiful time I am also back on at home and my "beloved ones," see you then back home .... maybe a few more photos to follow soon.


the max








and before ah forget ego ... because you told me that they are obviously upset about it that I do from my list YES ... I kicked CEREN, AGNES AND JIB ... ahh yes I forgot is now JESSICA, I kicked you because I'm no longer interested in any silly j-pop drivel anyway and her right-a certain period, well say times we're RETARDED. therefore you are in my friends list no longer welcome and I'm also generally not more interest to you.

So says the oh-so vulgar and stupid "Nuet" fuck off * _ * v
(haha her handicapped for so XDDD ;;;;;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment