Friday, August 11, 2006

Compression Fracture Of Knee

rainy

ohhhh it is time to sign me again.

yesterday were kira and me in Ueno and Asakusa. I find both beautiful and inspiring ... well that my camera does not work, but Kira has made fine photos which they certainly posted again. Today we wanted to tokyo tower and after that to roppongi aaaaaaaaaaaber it smelled strong today and now we sit here and chill out before us. tonight we go to eat probably and possibly karaoke.

has julian birthday tomorrow and he'll see her in harajuku pierced *___*, times as is going on. I'll also be shopping again tomorrow really fat and after that I'm broke and I can afford nothing, more. whatever, we are fine and I am looking forward to tomorrow.


lab's sleep in the water listening to thunder seeeeehr is great.

hasta la vista baby

EDIT: here check out the bilderbei kira's lj from
http://kira-on-drugz.livejournal.com/232470.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment