Monday, October 26, 2009

Recipe For Bucket Of Margaritas

deathstars

ookay, I am so glad today that I didn't quit my job at the airport until now...because...

I met Skinny and Whiplasher from the Deathstars today!!!

Skinny was shopping and I spoke with him and got a photo of the two of us while he was looking for something to read. Whiplasher came to our restaurant to eat. Unfortunately he got away before I could do anything...again. He's good at that.
Mind you I DID try. But he was our guest and  then he was making phone-calls and then he was eating and than he was already leaving. Waving goodbye as he went..-_- sooooooo~ nothing from him except a lousy picture of him eating..shot from behind ..lousy.

But I thought I'm gonna die. First Skinny, I wasn't prepared for that and probably..no surely, I know it, acted like a complete idiot. Then maybe 20 minutes later Whip and the slowly-becoming-more-normal me was crumbling again. But it was partly work so I think I did well. But I was shaking...heavily..hope he didn't see it. I really thought "one more and I'm gonna break down and cry or pass out. Luckily or sadly the others didn't come or weren't there.

But yay yay yay that was a lucky day! \(^o^)/
(I am not gonna post the photos, cuz I do not like uploading something which shows actual people or even me ... nono ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment