Sunday, May 13, 2007

Blank Acord Certifciate Of Liability

The first entry

Apparently it is fashionable to lead a LJ.
And until yesterday I knew Landei not even know what that is exactly;)

Fortunately we have friends, explain the one that it is essential to keep a LJ ... and also create the same account ...

I never been a friend of diaries have been, the par times I have seriously tried to carry one, I kept a few days and that's it then.

Nevertheless, I am determined to give this a chance.

And my first entry I use to even hug to all my friends here. It was wonderful to see you all again and I thank you for great conversations, lots of laughter and the fact that I may feel really rich because of you.

Bussi at all. We'll meet again in two weeks! .

Sabine

PS: And then I get determined, once I deal with all the possibilities here;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment