Thursday, January 6, 2011

How To Unblock Images In Nasza Klasa

Plans in 2011

Finally I get sometimes to be seen in the past year me and making plans for 2011.
the first visit in 2011 I had behind me, and indeed in my eye doctor.
I had on Sunday and then again on Tuesday suddenly streaks and flashes before his eyes. After a call to the eye doctor, I was immediately inside quotes (for review of an impending retinal tear). Fortunately it was not a retinal tear but a typical stress response, possibly a form of migraine.
This brings me to the first annual goal. I know I have to stress time and duplication. I'm still in my self to study business administration. At 15:01 I got my second (and last) Test. And after I passed the first very good, I would have liked in the second, a similar result (will not work because the topic is much more complicated). Ergo: by cramming even almost a week and after that over and done with for now. We continue in September, then I have the first of three five-week blocks of classroom teaching in the academy in Landshut. Five weeks of school ... the press is funny ... From September he is fortunately still really far away.
Now I am only times that I have in a week a whole lot of free time.
in any case I use the free time to minimize my stress level when my eyes to report already.
I have planned for 2011, leaving the work where it belongs ... in the business. I'll Never more stress in WoW, make the time that I am the evening rushed home, only to lead the raid on time may be over for me. I will start from next week again with WoW, but I am quite comfortable for the first time leveling to 85 and then use WoW as a nice pastime. No stress, no pressure ... after, I'm tired.
I'd like a look in 2011 brought a bit of organization and order in my household. Who wants to join: I browse and frequently lately on a page: http://www.flylady.com/
very unorganized so I'm not, but some nice ideas to think there are as well for me.
purchase Technically I have been to me in 2011 my first wish fulfilled: For a few days, I am a proud owner of a Blue Ray player. The future is held in my collection!
is also pending in 2011 probably a new bed, because our old dissolves into its component ...

I also have made me quite firmly in 2011, again participate in the Elfquest-Con. Leave is requested and approved, so I can finally send out the application. I am so very there for you all and many happy hours in the song forge.

meadow goes with my choir, I do not know. There are some jumped off a final decision whether to continue in occupation of small (6 people), does not expire until February.

And then there's the knitting. I still have a few post-Christmas gifts to make, but are then forged for already busy schedules. I will make even more in 2011 to the self-designing. I realized that I simply make a lot more fun to create something unique, be knit stump as a guide.

After I got for Christmas the book "knitting Mochimochi" (totally cute toy knitting), I have my first idea for a separate object. And I know for whom it is;)
have in addition I follow my own first lace pattern on the needles, pictures, if the scarf is finished. In addition I have for myself a vest on the needles, which in simple dark blue for the work. As the year continues to bring knitting technically, I have not yet scheduled.

I see optimism in 2011 and look forward to many happy hours with all my dear girls.

I wish you all in 2011, that what you vornehmt your smooth going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment